Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Office Spaces

The last two weeks were crazy!  No time to blog. I am so blessed to work at a job I love & I enjoy the Designers, I work with.  But, sometimes things are craaazzzzy!  I have been here almost a year, in March.  Unfortunately, my back office cubicle still looks like I just started & a bit generic. I have not put any personal touches on it.  My goal this next week is to add some life to my office, at work & at home.  Here's my cubbie, before: 



Before

Before


After pics, next week!
So, to get me inspired & you, too, here are a few Home Offices to get the creative juices flowing!

Hide-Away Office
Country Living

Dbl Duty
Office/Guest Room
Country Living

Another view...
Country Living

Has a "Hemingway" Feel
Decor Pad


Love the Wallpaper & splash of Green!
Ballard Designs


Small but lots of storage!
Love the Houndstooth Rug!
Decor Pad

Shared Office Space
Decor Pad

Can you feel the Creativity?
Country Living


Sunny Disposition!
Decor Pad


Hide the Office in the Closet!
Decor Pad

Classic & Cheerful!
There's that Green, again!
Benjamin Moore via Decor Pad

Gotta love the Herringbone Wood!
Elle Decor

Tired of working, lounge a little, too!
Elle Decor

Library Office
Elle Decor

Love this Pottery Barn Secretary!
Decor Pad

Art Gallery
Decor Pad

Office within the Sun Porch
House Beautiful


Look familiar?
"You've Got Mail"!
Have a Blessed week & don't work too hard!

Be still, and know that I am God.  Psalm 46:10

1 comment:

  1. If I would be given a chance to pick which one of these offices I would be working on, I would pick the office with the all-white furniture concept. I mean, with that huge space and clean environment, it would really motivate me to increase my productivity.

    Blake Mitchell

    ReplyDelete