Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Favorite Apps on My iPhone



Do you own one of these?


If you do, bravo!  You are with the times & you have a very busy life! lol
I don't know how I ever lived without my iPhone!  I got mine a little later than most of my techie friends, 2009.  My pretty in pink "slider" phone crashed.  And the day after, the iPhone3 was on sale.  I think AT&T had something to do with that?
Anywho, I went APP CRAZY!!  I downloaded anything free I could & a few .99cent ones, too. 
My Top Ten Apps I have kept & use all the time: 
 



1.  Color Schemes
In your hand!


 Great for choosing the right color of paint! 
Actually, used while, on the phone with a client; while she was at the Sherwin Williams store! 



2.  houzz
Design Inspiration
I use this everyday, either on my iPhone or my laptop! 
Great inspiration for decorating any space!


3.  Craigslist Pro

 
4. Auction Time
Keep track of your
Bids & Sales


5.  The Dealmap
Best Bargains in Town!


6.  Luxe Shopping


7.  Stylish Shopping



8.  Nextag
Comparison Shopping



9.  Epicurean on the Go
No digging for Recipes


10.  Movie/TV Trivia
at your fingertips!


All of the above Apps are available at iTunes!


A girl can dream!


A house is built by wisdom & it is established by understanding. By knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious & beautiful treasure. Proverbs 24: 3~4

No comments:

Post a Comment