Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Model Home Shopping!

Kinda busy at my real job today!  I got to go shopping with my boss, Anna for a Model Home we are bidding!  I thought I would post some of the pictures!  We went to Ladco Design Center.  Sorry, only open To the Trade. :(  Enjoy the pics!






Love this!  3 Drum Lights
Above a Dining Table

Media Chest

Fold Down Drawer for DVR

Chocolate Silk
YUMMY!



The Tooth Chair

Back Profile

This needs to go to home with me!



Made of Reclaimed Wood

Reclaimed Wood Top







My Favorite Piece!
Crocodile, Silver & Mirrored
Buffet


Have a wonderful & Blessed weekend!
Dena

A house is built by wisdom & it is established by understanding. By knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious & beautiful treasure. Proverbs 24: 3~4

No comments:

Post a Comment