Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thrill of the Hunt Thursday

Once a week I take my lunch break & head to a nearby store - Northwest Assistant Ministries Resale.
NAM to us regular shoppers!  I mainly shop at the one on the corner of Fallbrook & Jones Rd. 
Just found out they have 2 other nearby by locations...I'll be back in later today to let you know what I've found!

Ok, I'm back.  That place was crowded!  apparently, Thursdays, if you are 55 or older you get a discount.  those ladies had their carts full!  Lots of new donations but this were the best finds for today!  I purchased the British Colonial Sconce for only $8.00...it's very heavy!
Dena

British Colonial Sconce
I have just the perfect home for it!



Ethan Allen Desk - $95
Can see this painted black & add new hardware
Already SOLD



Lodge Wingchair - $125
New Uphosltery, but needs Chippendale legs!

Mediterranean Table & 4 Chairs
$275
Mint condition! Already had a new home!


NAM Resale


Please visit their website for more information & if you would like to edit your clothes or decor & make a donation:
http://www.namonline.org/site/c.ktJYJ7MNIuE/b.2034941/k.2FAD/Northwest_Assistance_Ministries.htm


A house is built by wisdom & it is established by understanding.
By knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious & beautiful treasure. - Proverbs 24:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment