Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thrill of the Hunt Thursday!

Does anyone watch Hoarders on A&E?  I watched an episode last weekend & boy did it scare me.  The lady "had" to go to the Thrift Store almost everyday.  I thought, oh no!, that's me...but, I try to only go once a week!  NAM didn't really have any good bargains this week, but they did have the Mad Men Sectional, I posted here last Thursday, 50% OFF!  So, I decided to check out the new Goodwill at West & Beltway 8.
They had several classic leather Coach purses for $10 & under & some Ralph Lauren Ladies' Loafers, but I already had one of the same Coach purses & the shoes.  I did find a couple of things, a 18pc. glassware set from France for $4.99.  The same set is available at WS Set of 24 for $79.00!  I also got a & beautiful butterfly picture for my bedroom, only $3.99.  And, a silverplated covered vegetable dish for $1.99 .  I promise not to go again...unitl next Thursday!  And, only for Blog Postings! TeeHee!



I got 6 Juice Glasses &
 
I got 6 of Dbl Old Fashions...


And, 6 of the Tumblers
All for $4.99!!



Picardie Glass Tumblers
Set of 24 ~ $79.00
Made in France
Williams Sonoma


Framed Butterfly Print
$3.99
Marshall's Tag $9.99 



Silverplated Covered
Vegetable
Only $1.99
Needs a little polishing,
but what a DEAL!



A house is built by wisdom & it is established by understanding. By knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious & beautiful treasure. Proverbs 24: 3~4

1 comment:

  1. Please take me next time! Those are some great deals Dena!

    ReplyDelete